Here are presented a few eczema cure home
remedies. Read about eczema home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Cirrhosis Of Liver
Cirrhosis of the liver may be defined in simple terminology as the contraction of the liver size becoming hard and leathery. There is a significant loss of cells in this condition – it not only injures the liver cells but also kills them. The most common symptoms of cirrhosis of the liver are frequent attacks of indigestion, occasional nausea and vomiting. Other symptoms include abdominal pain, low grade fever and foul breath. Liver cirrhosis may be caused due to excessive use of alcohol, highly toxic condition of the system and poor nutrition. The best way to cure cirrhosis of the liver would be to go the natural way. Explore few natural remedies of treating cirrhosis of liver.
Home Remedy For Cirrhosis Of Liver
- One of the most popular and effective home remedy for cirrhosis of liver would be to have 200 ml of spinach juice. To enhance the efficiency of the drink add 300 ml of carrot juice to it.
- Papaya seeds also work effectively in curing liver cirrhosis. Grind some papaya seed. Once a powdery substance is formed, add 10 drops of lime juice. Intake this for about one to two times a day for about a month.
- Fig also proves beneficial in treating cirrhosis of liver. Rinse 4 leaves of sacred fig and crush them along with some sugar candy. Take this mixture and put it in a 250 ml of eater. Consume this mixture about twice a day.
- One tsp of glucose in a cup of water taken thrice a day would be beneficial in treating liver cirrhosis.
- Including carbohydrates in the diet would be helpful in curing liver cirrhosis. Salads also would be very helpful.
- Consumption of buttermilk with some roasted cumin seeds sprinkled over it is one of the easiest and effective treatments for liver cirrhosis.
- Another simple yet efficient treatment would be to have lime juice with a pinch of rock salt.
- Radish also cures a person suffering from cirrhosis of the liver. There are two ways of taking it. Either a person can take it raw along with the tender stem or make a juice out of it and have it empty stomach every day.
- Another effective way of curing cirrhosis would be to extract the juice of the herb eclipta. 1 tsp of its juice should be mixed with 1 tsp of honey and consumed three times a day.