Here are presented a few Leucorrhoea cure home
remedies. Read about Leucorrhoea home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Leucorrhoea
Leucorrhea, more popularly known as whites, is a condition that occurs only in females. It is characterized by a white discharge from the genitals. Leucorrhea can lasts from a few days to a few months. However, if not treated at the initial stages, the condition can become chronic. Some of the causes of leucorrhoea include toxicity in the body, thickening of mucous membrane in young women, sexually transmitted diseases, infection occurring during child birth, unhealthy eating habits and maintaining unhygienic conditions (attracting bacteria). While white discharge is main the symptom of Leucorrhea, other symptoms include fatigue, headaches, pain in the lumbar region and the calves and constipation. In the following lines, we provide some home remedies for treating leucorrhea.
Home Remedy For Leucorrhea
- Prepare a paste from the pulp of mango and apply it on the vagina. This is one of the most effective remedies for treating leucorrhea.
- Take 2 to 3 tsp fenugreek seeds and put them in a liter of water. Boil the decoction for about half an hour, on a low flame. Thereafter, strain the mixture and drink it.
- Cook some rice in half a liter of water. Once cooked, strain the water and add a tsp of sugar to it. Drink this liquid. It is useful for treating leucorrhea.
- In one liter of water, put 200 grams ladyfinger. Boil this decoction until the water reduces to half. Strain the mixture and add sugar to taste. Drink 70 ml of this decoction, every 3 hours.
- Put some walnut tree leaves in one liter of water and boil until the mixture is reduced to half. Use it on the affected area, with the help of a douche.
- Soak a tsp of coriander seeds in a glass of water. Keep this overnight and have it, first thing in the morning. Repeat this for a week.
- Chewing betel nut after meals is believed to be helpful in treating leucorrhea.
- Put some guava leaves in one liter of water and boil until the mixture is reduced to half. Use it on the affected area, with the help of a douche.
- Rub either the roof or the leaves of Amaranth in a cup of water. Filter this water and have it two times a day.
- Have 2 grams of Amalaki powder, with sugar or honey. It is effective in curing leucorrhea.
- Consume cranberry juice everyday, as it is believed to be beneficial in treating leucorrhea.
- Consume banana two times a day. Having betel nut, crushed with rose petals and sugar, is also said to be good for treating leucorrhea.
Comment On This Article