Here are presented a few Laziness cure home
remedies. Read about Lethargy home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Lethargy
Lethargy is a condition that makes a person feel sluggish, drowsy and tired. In such a state, a person feels least interested in his surroundings, in inactive, displays low energy level and carries an attitude of indifference. Some of the symptoms in a lethargic person are change in appetite and bowel movements, pain in different parts of the body, difficulty in doing daily work, fatigue, low concentration and difficulty in falling asleep. Depression is one of the main causes for lethargy. Other causes include high blood pressure, low blood pressure, diabetes, measles, constipation, adrenal gland disorders, thyroid gland disorders and overdose of drugs or alcohol. Lethargy, however, can be treated at home. Read on to know some home remedies for lethargy.
Home Remedy For Lethargy
- The most effective home remedy for treating lethargy will comprise of a tea made from holy basil leaves. Put 10 leaves in a cup of water and bring it to a boil. Strain this mixture and have it when warm, not boiling hot.
- A hot bath will be effective in putting off the lethargic feeling.
- Have a glass of grapefruit juice regularly. It will prove to be helpful in treating lethargy.
- Another effective remedy would comprise of a glass of fresh lime juice, to be had every day. It is a good home remedy for curing lethargy.
- Tea and coffee are also beneficial in energizing a lethargic person.
- Regularly exercise makes a person physically more active. It is a great way to rid oneself of the feeling of lethargy.
- Increase the consumption of fruits, vegetables and grains, such as millet, to keep the body well hydrated. It would help revive your spirits.
- Going on a sprout diet for two days in a month is effective in getting over the feeling of lethargy.
- Massaging the body with essential oils, such as rosemary oil and eucalyptus oil, is useful in treating lethargy.
- At times, people feel lethargic when they are involved in uninteresting things. So, it is advisable to invest your time in doing those things inw hcih you have an interest.
- Avoid consuming processed or canned food. Cold beverages like soda and heavy drinks such as rich cream milk should also be avoided.
- Have a balanced diet and include lots of fruits, vegetables and grains in your daily food consumption.
Comment On This Article