Here are presented a few Jaundice cure home
remedies. Read about Jaundice home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Jaundice
One of the most popular liver disorder, jaundice
results in the yellowing of skin and whitening of the eyes. It is a
condition caused by high-level of pigment bilirubin in the body. The
major causes for jaundice are hemolytic anemia, blockage in the bile
ducts, acute hepatitis, pancreatic cancer and alcoholic liver disease.
Extreme weakness, headache, fever and a dull pain in the liver region
are some of the symptoms for jaundice. Bile, a digestive fluid, is
essential for nutrition. When prevented from entering the intestine, it
results in the increase in gases. Jaundice can, however, be dealt with
using some home remedies. In the following lines, we provide some of the
natural ways to cure jaundice.
Home Remedy For Jaundice
- Extract the juice of bitter luffa by pounding and squeezing
through a cloth. Take the juice on the palm and slowly sniff it. The
juice should be drawn through the nostrils.
- The green leaves of the radish are also an effective home remedy.
Pound the leaves and extract the juice from them. Intake at least
one pound of this juice daily.
- Another effective remedy would be to mash a banana and add to it
a tablespoon of honey. Have this mixture two times a day.
- In a glass of buttermilk, mix a pinch of black pepper. Intake
this for about a week.
- Take 4 grams of Indian gooseberry with a glass of water. Have
this thrice a day for about 20 days.
- In a cup of boiling water, add 8-10 lemon leaves. Cover it with a
lid for about 5 minutes. Now, strain the liquid and drink it. Repeat
this for 4-5 days.
- Take a cup of water and boil it. To this, add 2 teaspoons of
oregano and leave it for 10 minutes. Filter the solution and have
- In a glass of buttermilk, add a pinch of roasted alum. Have this
2-3 times a day, regularly.
- Mix 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder in a glass of hot water. Have this
2 to 3 times a day.
- Take tender papaya leaves and make a paste out of it. Consume ½
tsp of this paste with 1 tsp honey.
- Consuming lots of lime juice is beneficial for a person suffering
- Mix 1/2 tsp ginger juice and 1 tsp each of mint juice and lime
juice. have this mixture after a span of few hours.
- Have a glass of tomato juice early in the morning. Add some salt
and pepper to it, before drinking.
- Squeeze half a lemon in half a cup of beetroot juice. This is an
effective remedy for treating jaundice.
- Consuming a glass of carrot juice every day is also beneficial in
curing carrot juice.
- Avoid having oils, fried foods, butter, turmeric, spicy food,
pickles and sour products.