Here are presented Intestinal Worms cure home
remedies. Read about Intestinal Worms home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Intestinal Worms
The human body especially the stomach and the
intestine is home to a number of parasites such as hookworms,
roundworms, flatworms, etc. These parasites are helpful in the digestive
process. However, at times, the parasites also create several problems.
there are various causes for the problems caused - contaminated food,
dirty fingers and food, faulty living, etc. some of the symptoms
observed in people suffering from intestinal worms are diarrhea, foul
breath, dark circles under the eyes, inflammation of the intestine and
lungs, nausea, vomiting, anaemia and nutritional disorders, constipation
and loss of weight. Intestinal worms can, nonetheless, be treated at
home. In the following lines, we provide some home/natural remedies to
cure/treat intestinal worms.
Home Remedy For Intestinal Worms
- Ground some coconut and store it. Every morning, take a
tablespoon of coconut at the breakfast. After three hours, take 30
to 60 ml of castor oil mixed with 250 to 375 ml of lukewarm milk.
Repeat the process for a few days.
- Chewing three cloves of garlic every morning is likely to relieve
a person suffering from intestinal worms.
- Grate a small cup of carrot. Have this early in the morning on an
empty stomach. This is an effective way to treat intestinal worms.
- Extract fresh juice from an unripe papaya. Mix A tablespoon of
this juice with three to four tablespoons of hot water. after two
hours, have 30 to 60 ml of castor oil mixed in 250-375 ml of
lukewarm milk. Repeat this for two days.
- Papaya seeds are also useful in treating intestinal worms. Powder
the seeds and take 1 tsp of it with a cup of milk or water first
thing in the morning.
- Papaya leaves are also beneficial in curing intestinal worms.
Pour 250 ml of boiling water in a pan containing 15 gm of dry papaya
leaves. Take this decoction with honey.
- Cut the bark of the pomegranate tree. Make a cold decoction of it
and have it in the quantity of 90 to 180 ml three times a day. A
purgative should be given after the last dose. For children, the
quantity of this decoction is less - 30 to 60 ml.
- Take 1 tablespoon of a ripe pumpkin seeds. Before immersing in
250 ml of boiling water, peel and crush them.
- Powder the herb of wormwood and consume it in a dose of eight to
sixteen gram doses daily. This is effective in treating in intestine
- The oil of wormwood is also beneficial. Mix it with olive oil in
the ratio of 1:8. Intake this in dose 50 to 100 ml.
- Alternatively, wormwood oil can be mixed with water for treating
intestinal worms. In 120 ml of water, add 2 ml of wormwood oil. Give
it as an enema for killing worms in the rectum.
- Mix equal proportions of the herb belleric myroblan and the seeds
of the herb butea (palas). Have 1 tsp of this mixture 3 times a day.
- Consume 1 tsp of powdered seeds of butea every day to cure
- Alternatively, the powdered seeds of butea can also be consumed
in the form of a paste. Take 1 tsp each of powdered seeds of butea
and honey and make a paste. Have this 3 times a day.
- Take the roots and bark of the vasaka tree. Prepare a decoction
taking 30 gm of the root and bark in 500 ml of water. Boil this till
the quantity reduces to 1/3rd. have 30 ml of this decoction two
times a day for 2-3 days.
- A simple natural remedy would be to have a glass of boiled water
with a tablespoon of rock salt. Have this empty stomach every
Comment On This Article