Here are presented a few Hysteria cure home
remedies. Read about Hysteria home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Hysteria
Hysteria is a neurological condition which causes
mental and nervous disorder. It makes the patient emotionally disturbed
as he/she does not have any control over feeling and sentiments. Such
patients usually suffer from any phobia, lack of self-discipline,
depression and seizures. Some of the causes of hysteria are sexual
excess or sexual repression, idleness, hereditary, mental strain,
stress, fear, worry, depression, etc. Heavy breathing, clenched teeth,
tensing of muscles, swelling of veins particularly in the neck region,
alternating bouts of laughter and crying are the most common symptoms of
hysteria. Though found in both the sexes, hysteria is more prevalent
among females than in males. It usually occurs during adolescence and
becomes less frequent after 25 years of age. Treating hysteria at home
is the best way to deal with the disorder. In the following lines, we
provide how to treat/cure hysteria using home remedies.
Home Remedy For Hysteria
- An effective way to treat hysteria patients would be to take
utmost care of their diet. They should start with a fruit diet for
all the three meals such as apples, grapes, oranges, pineapples,
papayas, grapefruits, etc. Thereafter, follow an all-milk diet for a
- In a cup of freshly made lettuce juice, mix a tsp of Indian
gooseberry (amla) juice. Have this mixture in an empty stomach every
morning for a month.
- Consuming a tablespoon of honey everyday is beneficial in
treating patients suffering from hysteria.
- Make asafetida a part of the regular diet. Include it in small
quantity of 0.5 to 1.0 grams per day.
- Alternatively, the patient can also smell some asafetida every
- Add a gram of Rauwolfia root in a glass of milk. Intake this milk
twice everyday - morning and evening. Drink this combination until
- Appropriate sleep and regular exercise is very beneficial in
treating patients with hysteria.
- Grate the vegetable bottle Gourd and apply on the forehead of the
patient. It is a very good treatment for curing hysteria.