Here are presented a few high blood pressure
cure home remedies. Read about high bp home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure is the resultant of the increase
in the adrenaline in the blood stream which causes a steep rise in the
pressure of the blood. Blood pressure is the force with which heart
pumps the blood into the arteries. There is a certain level of blood
pressure which is maintained by the body. An increase in this pressure
is known as high blood pressure. Some of the causes of high blood
pressure are obesity, stress, hormonal changes in women and high intake
of sodium. The problem of blood pressure is more so seen in today's
world. If untreated, high blood pressure can cause heart attacks,
strokes, kidney failure, injury to the brain and eyes. The best way to
deal with high blood pressure is retreating to the natural methods. In
the following lines, we provide the home remedies to treat/cure high
Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure
- The most effective home remedy to treat high blood pressure would
be to chew a clove of garlic in an empty stomach. Have a glass of
water to swallow it down.
- Take 1 tablespoon each of fresh amla juice and honey in the
morning. This is an effective natural remedy to lower the blood
- Add a tsp of cayenne pepper in half a cup of warm water. Drink
this mixture whenever there is an increase in the blood pressure.
- Take equal proportions of watermelon seeds and khas khas. Grind
them to make a powdery substance. Have 1 tsp of this powder on an
empty stomach in the morning and in the evening. This is helpful in
controlling the high blood pressure.
- In 100 grams of water, squeeze half a lemon. Have this concoction
after every two hours. This would provide relief and also lower the
- Consume a tsp of fenugreek seeds with water. Repeat this both in
the morning and evening for 10 to 15 days.
- A piece or two of garlic rolled in raisins would act beneficially
in lowering the blood pressure.
- Consume 4 leaves of holy basil and two leaves of neem with 2-4
teaspoonfuls of water. Have this in an empty stomach for a week.
This is effective in treating high blood pressure.
- Consume fresh papaya in an empty stomach for a month. This would
help lower the high blood pressure.
- In 1-2 tsp of curd, take some Spiegel seeds. This is a good
remedy for treating high blood pressure.
- Walk barefoot on green grass for about 15 to 20 minutes everyday.
This improves blood circulation and helps to maintain the blood
pressure at normal.
- Take equal proportions of onion juice and honey. Take 2
tablespoons of this mixture two times a day. This is an effective
natural remedy to cure high blood pressure.
- Prepare a powdered mixture by adding equal proportions of fennel
seeds, cumin seeds and sugar. Add a tsp of this powdered mixture in
a glassful of water and drink it. In taking this once in the morning
and evening is likely to solve the high blood pressure problem.
- Put hot compress over the heart. It is also useful in curing high
- Consuming baked potatoes are another effective way to cure high
- Prepare a juice using 25 to 30 curry leaves in a cup of water.
Strain this drink and consume it in the morning. Lime juice can also
be added to the mixture.
Comment On This Article