Here are presented a few effective Herpes/fever
blisters cure home remedies. Read about cold sores home remedy
Home Remedy for Herpes
A highly contagious infection, herpes is a viral
infection caused by the herpes simplex virus. There are two types of
herpes - oral herpes that causes cold sores or fever blisters around the
mouth. The other, genital herpes, causes sores below the waist. The
latter is sexually transmitted and causes pain and blisters in the
genital area. Herpes can be transferred by kissing, sharing eating
utensils or having intimate contact. Stress, fatigue, pregnancy,
hormonal imbalance and cosmetic surgery are also some of the causes of
herpes. Painful sores, flu-like symptoms, fever, and swollen glands are
some of the symptoms of herpes. They might be mild, moderate or even
severe. However, herpes can be treated at home naturally. Read onto know
some of the home remedies for herpes.
Home Remedy For Herpes
- The most popular and effective home remedies for herpes is rub
ice on the herpes for a few minutes. It would provide instant
- Prepare black coffee without sugar. After having the coffee,
apply the remains in the cup, on the herpes.
- Take some baking powder and pat a cotton ball with it over the
infected area. This would be beneficial in treating herpes.
- Take 5 drops each of Bergamot oil and eucalyptus oil. Coat this
mix on the herpes affected area after every few minutes.
- Take a cup of olive oil and pour it in a pot. Add some bee wax
and lavender oil to it and cook the mixture. When cooked, allow it
to cool. Thereafter, coat it on the herpes.
- In 3 liters of water, add 25 grams each of dried mullein, mallow
roots and marsh mallow roots. Simmer it for about 3 minutes. Filter
the mixture and use on a compress day and might. This would reduce
irritation and also prevent herpes.
- Grate a carrot and wrap it in a cloth. Apply this on the
blisters. It would lessen glandular swelling and alleviate the pain,
thereby, providing healing effect.
- Increase in the consumption of foods rich in vitamins, zinc and
iron. It is also advisable to have lots of leafy vegetables and
- Take a tea bag and dip it in a cup of hot water. Apply this warm
tea bag on the blisters for half an hour.
- Applying Aloe Vera gel on the blisters also provides relief from
- Take a cotton ball and dip it in cornstarch. Dab this cotton on
the sores. It would provide relief to a person suffering from
- Intake a cup of peppermint tea as it would be helpful in
lessening the pain and fever.