Here are presented a few headache cure home
remedies. Read about head ache home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Headache
Headache is a common ailment found in the society
today. Almost everyone suffers from it at one point or the other.
Generally, tension headaches are found in people. This occurs when
prolonged tension produces a contraction of the muscles in the back of
the neck. The other kinds of headache are migraine and cluster headache.
While the former is the hereditary condition and occurs due to
inheritance, the latter is the recurring types and occurs for days and
months at a stretch. The most common symptoms of headache are aches and
tightness around head, behind the eyes, and neck, depression or
excitation and blurring of visions. There are number of causes due to
which headache is caused. Some of them are allergy, emotional stress and
tension, eye strain, high blood pressure or low blood sugar, exposure to
extreme temperatures, etc. headaches may be mild or chronic. These,
however, can be treated at home using some natural remedies/ home
remedies. Read onto know more about it.
Home Remedy For Headache
- A simple yet effective remedy for headache would be to apply a
sandalwood powder paste over the forehead. Let the paste dry. Once
dry, rub it and then wash.
- Grind a few watermelon seeds and Cuseus grass separately. Mix the
grinded powder in equal amounts. Consume 3 grams of this mixture two
times a day.
- Take some ginger powder and moisten it. Apply this over the
forehead. It is beneficial in treating headache.
- For people who have chronic headache, drinking a glass of water
mixed with a tsp of honey in an empty stomach is the best way to
deal with it.
- Watermelon juice mixed with sugar works well for headaches due to
exposure to excessive heat.
- Mix ½ tsp of mustard seeds powder and in 3 tsp of water. Put
this in the nostrils to cure headache and migraine.
- Massage the forehead by rosemary oil. This would provide relief
- For headache caused due to cold, warm water gargling, nasal
cleaning with warm water and steam inhalation would be beneficial.
- Make a paste using 3-4 cloves. Apply this paste on the forehead.
It would provide instant relief from the headache.
- Put 2 to 4 drops of cow's butter or ghee in the nostrils for
about seven days. This is an effective remedy for headache caused
due to sinusitis.
- For headaches which are due to liver or stomach problem, hot
fomentations over the abdomen region would provide relief.
- Prepare a paste using lemon crust and water. Apply this paste all
over the forehead. This would provide relief from the headache.
- If the headache is because of exposure to cold air, make a paste
with the help of 1 tsp each of finely ground cinnamon and water.
Apply this paste on the forehead.
- Consuming freshly sliced apple each day empty stomach cures all
the chronic headaches.
Comment On This Article