Here are presented a few Hangover cure home
remedies. Read about Hangover home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Hangover
Hangover can be termed as one of the after effects of
consuming alcohol. It is almost experienced by 3/4th of the drinkers.
People who take in alcohol experience a hangover at one or the other
point. There are various causes of hangover ranging from drinking much
in less time, drinking with an empty stomach, lack of sleep, dehydrated
body and poor health. The most common symptoms found during hangover are
an upset stomach, a headache, a bad taste in mouth and a guilty
conscience. It is not a condition to get tensed about as retreating to
some home remedies can cure hangover in a short span of time. Learn how
to treat/ cure hangover naturally.
Home Remedies for Hangover
- The best remedy to cure hangover at home would be to increase the
intake of vitamin C in the body. Consume fresh citrus fruit juice in
large amounts in the morning to cure hangover.
- Another simple remedy which is effective would be to increase in
the intake of water. Higher levels of water counter effects the
alcohol levels in the body thus curing hangover.
- Lime juice is also beneficial in treating hangover. Take a glass
of water and add lime to it. Drink this solution.
- Have several cups of strong coffee. This would reduce or lessen
the effect. Tomato juice, peppermint tea or ginger tea also proves
worthwhile in treating hangover.
- Consuming a tablespoon of honey would also be beneficial in
treating a person who's on a high with alcohol. Since honey has
higher levels of fructose, it would act favorably.
- Take a bowl of cold/ chilled water. Dip a handkerchief and apply
it on the forehead. This would provide instant relief from the
headache caused and also lessen the hangover.
- In 8 ounces of water, add 2 tsp of fresh lime juice and a tsp of
sugar. Drink this mixture slowly sip by sip. It would relieve a
aperson from the hangover.
- Taking hot water bath the next morning will also be helpful in
treating a person who has had alcohol the previous night. It would
drain away all the toxins.
- Peel the banana and immerse the peels in a cup of water. Cool
this water and drink it. This would helpful in treating in hangover.
- A good cure to relieve a person from hangover would be to make
him/her drink chocolate milk before going to bed.
- Make a cup of black coffee without sugar. Add a few drops of
lemon juice to it. Drink this concoction. This is an effective
remedy to treat hangovers.
- Take a cup of hot water and immerse 5 to 6 crushed thyme leaves
in it. Simmer it for about 5 minutes and then strain the tea. When
warm, drink this tea. It would provide relief from hangover.
- Having food during and after drinking would help in reducing the
effect of hangover.
Comment On This Article