Here are presented a few baldness cure home
remedies. Read about Hair Loss home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Hair Loss
Hair loss is a condition when a person faces extreme
hair fall. Baldness as it is referred to, can be due to hereditary
reasons, medication or even because of medical conditions. A little bit
of hair fall every day is normal and is part of the growth cycle but
when the hair loss becomes a little more than the usual, it might cause
baldness. This can affect all - men, women and children. The major
factor for hair loss is nutritional deficiency. Other causes are age
factor, genetic factor, hormonal changes, stress and excessive dandruff.
Hair loss must be treated on time as the risk for getting bald increases
every time you have a major hair fall. Baldness can be treated at home
using some natural remedies. Read onto know some home remedies for hair
loss of baldness.
Home Remedy For Hair Loss
- Take a pot of water and soak few fenugreek seeds in it. Massage
it in the scalp and wrap a cloth for about 3 hours. Repeat this
procedure for a month to get treated of hair loss.
- Take uncooked egg yolk and massage it on the scalp. Keep it for
an hour and then wash off.
- Red henna is beneficial in treating hair loss problem. Smear
henna over the scalp and keep it for an hour. Wash the hair. Repeat
this process in a span of 10 to 15 days.
- Apply castor oil on the scalp and the roots but not on the hair.
Wrap the hair with newspaper and tie it with cloth. Keep it
overnight and wash it in the morning. Repeat this for 7 to 10 days.
- In a cup of boiling water, add a tsp of mustard seeds. Cook it
for about 5 minutes and allow it to cool. Once cooled, drink this
- Rub olive oil in the scalp. This would help reduce hair loss.
- Take a few rosemary leaves and boil them in water. Strain the
combination and store the liquid. Use this concoction daily to rinse
the hair with.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of olive oil, rosemary, 1 lemon juice and 1
egg yolk. Apply this mixture on the hair roots and keep it for half
an hour. Then, wash off this mixture.
- Extract juice from green coriander leaves. Apply this juice on
the head. This proves worthwhile in treating hair loss.
- Boil water and put blanch scented geranium leaves in it. Strain
the water and allow it to cool. When cool, wash the hair with it.
- In ½ cup olive oil, add 1 tablespoon of cumin. Rub this over
the scalp and leave it for half an hour. Rinse the hair later.
- Grind myrtle leaves and soak it in water for a day. Apply this
combination the next night before going to sleep and wrap it with a
cloth. Keep it overnight. Wash the hair the next morning with cold
or warm water. repeat this procedure for 2 weeks.
- In a ½ cup of coconut oil, add some dry pieces of amla. Boil
this mixture and when cool apply it on the scalp. This is beneficial
in reducing hair loss.
- Applying coconut milk is also beneficial in treating hair loss.
Massage the hair roots with this and rinse it after some time.
Comment On This Article