Here are presented a few Premature Graying Of
Hair cure home remedies. Read about Greying Of Hair home remedy
Home Remedy for Premature Graying Of Hair
Premature graying of hair is a normal occurrence in
people these days. It is characterized by fading out of hair, with the
color draining from it. The condition can affect anyone, causing a young
person to look much older than he/she actually is. The actual cause of
premature graying is lack of oil gland production in the follicles of
the scalp. In such a condition, hair looses the nutrition that it needs
and starts turning gray. Diet also plays an important role in premature
graying of the hair. Especially the deficiency of Vitamin B, copper,
iron and iodine causes premature graying. At times, it also results from
excessive worry and anxiety. However, the dullness of the hair can be
removed easily, regaining the shine and radiance, by resorting to some
natural remedies. In the following lines, we provide the best home
remedies for premature graying of hair.
Home Remedy For Premature Graying Of Hair
- One of the best home remedies for premature graying of hair
comprises of curry leaves. Include them in your daily diet.
Alternatively, you can put some curry leaves in coconut oil and boil
it. Strain the oil and let it cool down. Apply it over the scalp.
- Dry a few pieces of ribbed gourd in the sun. Soak them in coconut
oil for about 3 to 4 hours. After this, boil it until the residue
becomes black and cool it down a bit. Massage the scalp with the
- Extract juice from fresh leaves of amaranth vegetable. Apply this
juice on the hair. It will prove helpful in retaining the black
color of hair and also aid the growth of new hair.
- Massage the scalp with butter made out of cow's milk. This should
be applied at least two times in a week.
- Indian gooseberry is beneficial in treating premature graying of
hair. Cut the fruit into pieces and dry them. Once dried, put them
in coconut oil, until the solid matter becomes dusty or powdered.
Apply on the hair.
- Mix a tsp of Indian gooseberry juice with a tsp of almond oil and
few drops of lime juice. Apply this mixture on your hair and keep it
overnight. In the morning, wash the hair. This is an effective home
remedy for treating premature graying of hair.
- Avoid having refined flour and sugar, soft drinks, pastries, jam,
too spicy food, hot food, chilies and oily food.
- Eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables. They are effective in
treating premature graying of hair.
- Mix a liter of yoghurt with a tablespoon of yeast. Have a bowl of
this mixture before every meal, as it is effective in treating