Here are presented a few gastritis cure home
remedies. Read about gastritis home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Gastritis
A swelling or an inflammation caused in the mucus
membrane lining of the stomach is called gastritis. Gastritis can either
be a mild or acute. In some cases, it can also be chronic or severe. The
most common symptoms for gastritis are loss of appetite, nausea,
vomiting, headache and dizziness. It also causes pain and discomfort in
the stomach. The other symptoms include coated tongue, foul breath, bad
taste in the mouth, increased flow of saliva, scanty urination, a
general feeling of uneasiness, and mental depression. The best way to
cure or treat gastritis would be to turn to the natural remedies. In the
following lines, we provide the home remedies for treating the problem
Home Remedy For Gastritis
- One of the simplest and effective home remedy to cure gastritis
would be to take a tsp of ajwain with a pinch of salt. Gulp this
mixture with a glass of lukewarm water.
- Coconut water also proves to be effective in treating gastritis.
Take coconut water twice a day.
- Another good remedy for curing gastritis is to make a combination
of 200 ml of spinach juice and 300 ml of carrot juice. Drink this
combination once a day.
- Apply heat through hot bags or hot water bottle in an empty
stomach. This is effective in curing the problem of gastritis.
- Intake half cup of potato juice before meals. It is a natural way
to treat gastritis.
- Take a cup of hot water and put a half a tsp of licorice root
tea. Boil the water for about 10 minutes after which strain it.
Drink this concoction when warm. Repeat this at least thrice a day.
- Increase in the consumption of water and juices also helps to get
relieved from gastritis.
- In 125 grams of curd, add 2 grams of Sprague and half gram of
black salt. Have this mixture as it is effective in relieving
- Combine Sprague powder and black salt in the ratio of 6:1. Intake
2 grams of this mixture, along with warm water. This is a good
natural remedy to cure gastritis.
- Buttermilk and curd also works well to cure gastritis. Have
buttermilk and curd along with asafetida and cumin water.
- Take 2 teaspoons of peach leaves in a cup and add boiling water
to it. After about 10 minutes, drink this concoction. Have this
mixture thrice a day.
- Take a few figs and immerse it in warm water. After about 10
minutes, strain this water and drink it.
- Chew roasted fennel after meals. This provides relief from
- Intake a cup of rice gruel two times a day. This would impart
relief from the problem of gastritis.
- Chewing fresh ginger before taking meals is also helpful in
preventing and curing gastritis.
Comment On This Article