Here are presented a few eczema cure home
remedies. Read about eczema home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Eczema
Eczema is a group of skin disorder which has derived
its name from a Greek word which means 'to boil'. A chronic skin
disorder, it is the result of inflammation of the skin which results in
the formation of eruptions in the skin. Eczema is mostly formed in
children and infants and is seldom seen among adults. Also called
dermatitis, eczema is a non contagious disease. The various causes of
eczema are allergies, varicose veins, cold and dry weather, nutritional
deficiencies, etc. Its symptoms include itching, redness, dryness and
flakiness of the skin. The most common affected regions are the hands,
wrists, arms, neck, face, upper chest and back of the knees. Eczema,
however, can be cured naturally. Learn some home remedies to cure
Home Remedy For Eczema
- A simple way to cure eczema would be to apply coconut oil on the
affected region. This is would help to keep the skin smooth and
- Mudpack when applied in the affected area is also helpful in
- In a tsp of sandalwood paste, add a tsp of camphor. Apply this
paste on the eczema affected area. This is helpful in curing eczema.
- Another effective remedy would be making a paste using 1
tablespoon each of turmeric powder and bitter neem leaves. Apply
this paste to the affected areas.
- Eczema can also be treated using water. Cold compress or cold wet
fomentations when applied two times a day is found beneficial in
- Take some almond leaves and mash them in water. Apply this mashed
mixture on the eczema affected region. It would be helpful in curing
- An effective natural remedy for treating eczema would be to rub
nutmeg against a smooth stone with a few drops of water. A paste
would be formed. Application of this is a useful way to cure eczema.
- Take an iron vessel and boil 200 grams of mustard oil in it. Add
50 grams of fresh clean leaves of neem in it. Once the leaves turn
black, let it cool and then strain it. Apply this oil 4 times a day
to cure eczema.
- Mashed papaya seeds when applied on the eczema affected area
reduce itching and help a person suffering from eczema.
- Dab some witch hazel on the affected area with a cotton ball.
Apply this on the affected area.
- Application of spearmint leaf juice also helps reduce eczema.
- Sun bathing is also helpful in curing eczema. It kills the
harmful bacteria and thus treating the inflammation caused.
- It is generally advisable to avoid using soaps, chemicals and
other drying agents on the eczema affected area.
- Mix 1 tsp. comfrey root, 1 tsp. white oak bark, 1 tsp. slippery
elm bark in 2 cups of water. Let this mixture boil for about 35
minutes. Wash the eczema affected area with this.
Comment On This Article