Here are presented a few tooth discoloration
cure home remedies. Read about home remedy treatment for whitening
Home Remedy for Discoloration Of Teeth
Discoloration of teeth has become a common problem
now-a-days. It affects one and all, be it men, women or children. A
person requires lots of precautionary measures to retain the shinning
white color of his/her teeth. Smoking, chewing of tobacco, chemotherapy,
excessive fluoride use, bad eating and drinking habits, improper and
irregular brushing of the teeth and diseases are some of the common
causes of teeth discoloration. Its symptoms include sticky tar deposits,
bad breath, tooth decay, brown tooth stains and inflammation of the roof
of the mouth. Sometimes, strong medicines and genetic problems also
cause teeth discoloration. It can, however, be treated at home using the
natural treatments. In the following lines, we have provided some of the
effective home remedies for removing teeth discoloration.
Home Remedy For Teeth Discoloration
- Baking soda is a very good whitening agent. You can prepare
toothpaste with baking soda, lime and salt, adding a few drops of
lime as well. Use it to clean your teeth on a daily basis.
- A number of fruits have bleaching properties and can help remove
teeth discoloration. Include fruits like strawberries, lemon and
oranges in your diet.
- Mouthwash proves beneficial in removing teeth discoloration.
After having meals, make sure to rinse your mouth with a mouthwash.
It does not let the stains accumulate.
- Include lots of vegetables, like cucumbers, broccoli, carrots and
sweet potatoes, in your diet. They help dissolve the molecules that
cause deep stains.
- You should brush the teeth regularly, at least two times in a
day, to avoid discoloration of teeth.
- Rubbing the teeth with salt has been found to be effective in
treating discoloration of teeth.
- After brushing your teeth, use a floss to clean the inner parts.
This would help remove the food particles stuck therein, thereby
curing teeth discoloration.
- Chewing sugarless gum right after meals is effective in treating
discoloration of teeth.
- Avoid foods and beverages that leave a stain on the teeth. They
would add to the discoloration problem.