Here are presented a few dark underarms cure
home remedies. Read about dark underarms home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Dark Underarms
Dark underarms is a condition when the skin under the
arms or the armpits as we know gets dark. Dark armpits restrict a person
to wear sleeveless tops because it would be very embarrassing for her.
Dark underarms can be the result of improper cleaning, sweating, dead
skin cells and friction due to different types of clothes. For some
people, it may be due to shaving products or deodorants containing
alcohol. Dark underarms may be accompanied by itching, sweating and bad
odor. There are several ways to treat the problem naturally. In the
following lines, we provide the home remedies to cure dark underarms.
Home Remedy For Dark Underarms
- The best and effective home remedy to treat dark underarms it to
use lemon. Take a piece of lemon and rub it on the armpits.
- Baking soda also acts favorably in curing the darkness of the
underarms. After bath, apply some baking soda onto the armpits.
- Apply Vitamin E oil on the armpits to treat dark underarms.
- Rub the underarms with coconut oil to remove the darkness from
- Make a paste using 1 tsp of lime juice, 1 tsp of cucumber juice
as well as a hint of turmeric powder. Apply this paste on your
armpits and wash off after 20 minutes.
- Take 1 tsp of gram flour, 1 tsp of curd and a pinch of turmeric
to make a paste. Apply this mixture to your armpits and rinse after
it has dried with cold water.
- Mix a little sandalwood powder and a few drops of rose water to
make a paste. Apply this paste onto your underarms.
- Potato is an active bleaching agent. Apply potato juice on the
underarms and keep it for sometime. It would effectively remove the
darkness of the armpits.
Comment On This Article