Here are presented a few Dark Skin cure home
remedies. Read about Dark Skin home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Dark Skin
While some people have dark skin from the time they
are born, there are others who have it because of hyper pigmentation and
various other reasons. Dark skin has higher quantity of skin pigment
melanin, as compared to a fair skin. The increased quantity of melanin
also makes the skin look blemished and patchy. The most common symptoms
of dark skin are that the skin color turns to brownish to blackish. The
effect magnifies if it is also accompanied with blemishes or dark
patches on the skin. Dark skins can be cured naturally using some easy
measures. Know more how to treat dark skin naturally.
Home Remedy For Dark Skin
- An effective home remedy to cure the problem of dark skin would
be to mix 1 tsp of milk powder, 1 tsp of honey, 1 tsp of lemon juice
and ½ tsp of almond oil. Make a paste and apply this on the
face. Apart from removing the tan, it would also make the skin
- Take some oatmeal along with curd and tomato juice. Apply this
mixture on the face and keep it for about 20 minutes. Wash your face
with cold water.
- Potato acts as a very good bleaching agent. Slice a potato and
keep them over the face. This would lighten the marks.
- Take a little turmeric powder and add a few drops of lime juice.
Apply this on the darkened area. This would help to reduce tan
- Dry some orange peels. Then, mix them to a bowl of curd. This
would be beneficial in removing tan. Keep this for about 15 minutes
and wash off with cold water.
- Another effective remedy to remove tan would be to soak 4 almonds
in water and keep it overnight. Grind these almonds to make a paste.
Apply this paste at bedtime. In the morning, was off this paste with
- Take a tablespoon of gram flour and mix it with 2 tsp of raw milk
and 2-3 drops of lime juice. Apply this mixture and leave it for 15
minutes before washing off.
- Mint leaves work well to remove the dark skin. Take some fresh
ground mint leaves and make a paste of it. Keep it for 15 minutes
and later rinse of.
- Grate a tomato and add 2-3 drops of lime to it. Apply this
mixture on the face and keep it for 15 minutes. Repeat this two
times a day for better results.
- It is advisable to increase in the intake of water. The more
water you have the more toxins flush out from the body and hence
have better glowing skin. As per the diet, include whole cereals,
vegetables, fruits, pulses etc into your diet.
Comment On This Article