Here are presented a few corns cure home
remedies. Read about corns home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Corns
Corns are conical skin patches with its tip pointing
into the foot. There are basically two types of corns - hard corns which
are formed on the top of the toes or on the outsides of the little toes
and soft corns, which are formed between the toes. Some of the causes of
corns are wearing tight shoes, ill fitting socks, inflexible or
nonporous shoes and high-heeled shoes. The most common symptoms of corns
are pyramid like structure occurring over the joints of the toes and on
the soles of the feet. However, corns can be treated successfully using
a few home remedies. In the following lines, we provide you how to treat
corns in a natural way.
Home Remedies For Corns
- An effective to cure corn would be to use lemon. Slice the lemon
and place them over the corn, overnight. In the morning, remove it
and wash the infected area with a disinfectant.
- Prepare a juice from raw papaya. Take ½ tsp of this juice
and apply it over the hard area, three times a day. This will prove
to be helpful in treating corns.
- The milky juice of the green figs also proves worthwhile in
curing corns. For this, extract juice from the green figs. Take ½
tsp of this juice and apply it on the affected area, three times a
day. Not only would it soften the skin but also prevent corns from
- Increase in the intake of foods rich in vitamin and minerals
would also act favorably in healing the corns. The person suffering
from corns should go for a light and nutritious diet.
- Prepare a paste using chalk powder and water. Apply this paste
over the hard area. This would be very effective in treating the
- Indian squill has been effective in treating corns. The herb is
made into a bulb like structure and tied over the affected area with
the help of a bandage. Keeping this overnight would provide healing
effects to the corns.
- Place a slice of onion on the corns and bandage them so that they
are still. Keep them overnight and remove the next morning.
- Take a few ivy leaves and soak them in a bowl of vinegar
overnight. The next morning, remove the leaves and dip a piece of
bread in the same water. Apply this bread onto the corn and keep it
throughout the day. Replace this with a fresh coat for the night.
- Dip a fresh cloth in rectified turpentine and wrap it around the
area. Apply this several times a day.
- Dip a cotton ball with vinegar. Keep this until the area becomes
soft. Once it is soft, rub it with a pumice stone.
- Tie the corns with a fresh pineapple peel. Leave it overnight.
Regular use of this would cure the problem of corns.
- Boil some oatmeal in water for about 5 minutes. Strain away the
water in a bucket and dip the corn affected foot into it. it would
relieve of all the pain caused thereby healing the disease.
- The juice prepared from the stem of the dandelion also proves
worthwhile in treating corns. Apply this juice on the corns for
curing the disease.
- Add a drop of lemon juice into the brewer's yeast to make a
paste. Apply this paste on the corn and keep it overnight. This is
one of the most effective remedy for treating corns.
Comment On This Article