Here are presented a few common fever cure home
remedies. Read about fever home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Common Fever
Human body has an optimum temperature range between
36.9 degree C and 37.5 degree C, or 98.4 Degree F and 99.5. Once the
temperature goes beyond normal, the condition is called fever. There can
be a little variation in the body temperature because of intake of food,
the amount of exercise, and the temperature surrounding the atmosphere
but once it exceeds this as well, it is a matter of concern. Fever
occurs very frequently and is thus named common fever. In this ailment,
the normal functioning of the body gets disrupted. The symptoms of
common fever are rise in the temperature, profuse sweating, pulse and
respiration becoming faster, slight shivering, pain in the head and body
parts. Adhering to certain home remedies, common fever can be treated
effectively. In the following lines, we provide remedies to cure common
Home Remedies For Common Fever
- The simplest and the most effective home remedy for common fever
is to have a decoction of basil leaves. Take about 12 grams of basil
leaves and boil them in half liter water. Intake this once a day to
relieve from common fever.
- Saffron also works very well in treating common fever. Put half a
tsp of saffron in 30ml of boiling water. After the water has been
boiled, prepare tea out of it. Let the person suffering from it have
a tsp of this tea after every hour.
- Prepare a tea using half a tsp of fenugreek seeds. It would not
only providing a soothing effect but would also dissolves the mucus
accumulated in the chest.
- Raisins are also effective in curing a person of common fever.
Saturate 25 raisins in ½ cup of water. Once soaked, crush them
in the same water. Strain the mixture and add ½ tsp of lime
juice to it. Have this tonic two times a day.
- Add a tsp of glucose or honey to a fresh juice of apricot. Apart
from reducing the fever, it also satiates the need for liquids and
gets rid of harmful products.
- Grapefruit juice also acts favorably in curing common fever.
Prepare ½ glass of grapefruit juice and add equal quantity of
water to the concentrated mixture. Intake this mixture once a day to
get relieved from the burning sensation.
- A person suffering from common fever is suggested to have lots of
oranges. It increases the energy in the body and promotes resistance
- Another effective remedy to cure common fever would be to boil a
cup of water. Add 1 tsp of turmeric powder, some ginger pieces,
onion pieces, lemon grass, ½ a tsp of black pepper and 5-6
basil leaves. Intake this mixture three times a day to treat common
- Mix 10 grams each of raisins and fresh ginger. Crush this mixture
and immerse it in 200ml of water. After about an hour, boil this
decoction until the quantity of the water reduces to 50ml. drink
this decoction when warm. It would cure common fever effectively.
- Prepare a juice using the leaves of tamarind and some turmeric
powder with cold water. Have this to eliminate infection and fever.
- Take 1 tablespoon of honey and add few drops of limejuice and
ginger juice. Consume this mixture as it would effectively treat