Here are presented a few cholera cure home
remedies. Read about cholera home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Cholera
A highly contagious disease, cholera is caused by
bacterium Vibrio cholerae that affects the absorption of water in the
small intestine. When it is severe, it causes diarrhea within a few
hours, which means loss of fluid in a short spell of time. The loss of
fluid would be through stools and violent vomiting. A water-borne
disease, cholera can be prevented by taking caution over what a person
eats and drinks. Drinking purified water and eating a healthy, hygienic
nutritious diet would help you avoid the disease. There are a number of
home remedies that can help cure a person of cholera, some of which have
been mentioned below.
Home Remedy For Cholera
- The best way to deal with cholera naturally would be to have lots
of water. It is very important to keep the body hydrated, so make
sure that the intake of water is high. However, make sure to
sterilize it before consumption.
- Onions are also beneficial in curing cholera. Take about 30 grams
of onions and 7-10 black peppers. Grind this mixture and give it to
the patient in 2 to 3 dose, per day.
- Cholera can also be treated by having a mix of water, sugar and
salt. Take about 1 liter of boiled water and add 4 tsp of sugar and
½ tsp of salt. Intake this as many times as possible.
- Lemon juice and orange juice also act favorably in treating
cholera. Consume at least one glass of fresh juice on a daily basis.
- Prepare a glass of fresh juice from cucumber leaves and mix it
with a glass of coconut water. Consumption of this juice, in 30 to
60 ml doses, will relieve you off the disease.
- Another effective treatment would be to consume buttermilk. Add
roasted cumin seeds powder and rock salt to it, for better results.
- Boil a few basil leaves in a glass of water. Strain the
decoction, cool it down and have it once in a day.
- Mix 2 tsp each of bitter gourd juice and white onion juice. Once
this solution is prepared, add a tsp of lemon juice. Consumption of
this mixture two times daily would help treat cholera.
- Take three liters water and Add 4 gm of cloves to it. Boil this
mixture until only half of it is left. Cool it down and consume it
every few hours.
- A light diet would be efficient in treating cholera. Include rice
flakes and corn flakes in your diet. Vegetable soup, with spices
like black pepper, rock salt and ginger, will also be beneficial in
- Black herbal tea is also advantageous to treat cholera. Add
ginger, black pepper, holy basil and mint to the tea and consume it
at least once in a day.
Comment On This Article