Here are presented a few skin boils cure home
remedies. Read about boils home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Boils
Boils are nothing, but a skin disease, caused by the
infection of hair follicles. The problem is usually caused by
Staphylococcus, a strain of bacterium that normally lives on the skin
surface. While some boils which come and fade away on their own, without
causing any trouble, others last a long time and cause pain and
irritation. Face, shoulders, back, buttocks and underarms are the
regions where boils usually occur. Boils do not come instantly. At
first, the affected area becomes red and soft. There may be an itching
sensation as well. Slowly, the boil begins to form. The bacteria that
cause boils might also mix with the white blood cells, resulting in the
formation of pus. Boils can be cured using some home remedies. Not only
do they provide instant relief but also remove the boil completely.
Home Remedy For Boils
- Boils can be cured by using onions and garlic. Extract the juice
of either of the two and apply it on the boil. It would ripen the
boil and break it, thus evacuating the pus. You also use onion and
garlic together, mixing the juices in equal quantities.
- For blood-filled boils, mix a cup of fresh bitter gourd juice
with 1 teaspoon of lime juice. Have this mixture in the morning, on
an empty stomach, till the boil gets cured completely.
- Another efficient remedy would be to apply a mixture of 1 tsp
milk cream, 1 tsp vinegar and a pinch of turmeric powder, on the
boils. This would ripen the boil without letting it get septic.
- Betel leaves is known for its medicinal properties. Gently warm
betel leaves and coat them with castor oil. Spread the leaves on the
boil and cover with a bandage. Change the leaves with new ones after
every few hours.
- Make a paste of cumin seeds, along with water. Apply this paste
on the boil and leave overnight.
- The decoction of margosa leaves is good for treating boils. Boil
15 gm margosa leaves in 500 ml water, until the solution reduces to
1/3rd. Apply it on the affected area, after it cools down.
- Hot parsley proves efficient in treating boils. Boil some water
and steep parsley in it, till it becomes soft and juicy. Thereafter,
wrap the parsley in a clean muslin or linen cloth and apply on the
boils, as a poultice.
- Turmeric heals boils effectively. Roast a few dry roots of
turmeric and dissolves the ashes in a cup of water. After five
minutes, apply the solution over affected areas. This would ripen
the boil and burst it.
Comment On This Article