Here are presented a few body rashes cure home
remedies. Read about skin rashes home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Body Rashes
Body rash is nothing, but an inflammation on the
skin. Also known as skin rash, it causes a change in color and texture
of the skin on the affected area. While some rashes appear on the whole
body, a few occur on specific body parts only, such as back, face, neck,
etc. The cause of body rashes might be a disease or an allergic
reaction. While some body rashes are contagious, the others are not.
Body rash is seen in the form of red, itchy or non-itchy bumps on the
skin. There might be stinging or burning sensation over the affected
area as well. In the following lines, we have listed some home remedies
for curing body rashes.
Home Remedy For Body Rashes
- An effective home remedy for healing body rash would be to wash
the affected area with chamomile tea. Take a cup of boiling water
and steep 2-3 tsp fresh or dried chamomile flowers in it. Strain the
decoction and cool it down.
- Olive oil is said to have therapeutic qualities. Apply olive oil
to the affected area. It would penetrate the skin and cure the rash.
- A simple way to treat body rash would be to apply Aloe vera gel
or pulp. Apply this on the affected region. This would be very
helpful in treating the body rash.
- Apply baking soda on the affected body part. After applying it,
press the area gently. It would provide relief from the irritation
and also cure the rash.
- A poultice made from yellow dock root, chaparral and dandelion
would be effective in treating skin rashes. Take a handful of herb
and blend in the mixer, with water, to form a puree. Apply on the
affected area and cover with cheesecloth or bandage.
- Take a piece of cotton cloth and dip it in calcium water or
comfrey. Place this cloth on the affected area. Not only would it be
calming, but also help reduce inflammation.
- Blend 10-15 basil leaves with 1 tbsp olive oil, 2 garlic cloves,
salt and pepper. Apply a coat of this mixture on the rashes.
- Increase the intake of food rich in Vitamin C. Citrus fruits will
work best in this regard.
- Oatmeal bath proves useful in treating body rashes. Take a cup of
uncooked oatmeal and pour it into the bathwater. Immerse your body
in this water. Apart from providing instant relief, it would also
heal the rash.
Comment On This Article