Here are presented a few Blackheads cure home
remedies. Read about Black heads home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Blackheads
'Blackheads' is the name given to blackish bumps or
plugs on the skin. They are nothing, but blocked pores that are filled
with oil deposits and dead skin cells. A part of skin disease called
acne; they usually appear on the face, back, chest and other parts of
the body that have sebaceous glands. Blackheads are higher in number
when compared pimples or zits. They thrive in oily skin and get worsened
when the latter is exposed to pollution. You need to maintain proper
hygiene to get cured of blackheads. While there are many skin
treatments, like laser therapy, which you can follow to get cured of
blackheads, it is advisable to stick to natural ways. Check out some
home remedies for getting rid of blackheads.
Home Remedy For Blackheads
- An effective home remedy for blackheads would be to combine hot
water, Epsom salt and iodine. Put 1 tsp Epsom salt and 4 drops
iodine in 1/4 cup hot water. When the solution cools down, apply it
on the affected area, with a cotton ball. After it dries, remove it
with a clean cloth.
- Make a paste of fresh methi (fenugreek) leaves, with water. Apply
the paste on the affected area for about 10 to 15 minutes. Wash off
with warm water. Use this remedy regularly for favorable results.
- For removing blackheads, taking steam would be beneficial, as
steam opens the blocked pores. After taking steam, rub the affected
region with a towel for 1-2 minutes. Thereafter, splash it with cold
water, closing all the open pores.
- Another effective home remedy for blackhead removal comprises of
a face wash, made of lime juice and milk. Add 1 tbsp fresh lime
juice to a glass of boiled milk. Use this as a face wash regularly.
- Make a paste of ground radish seeds, along with water. Apply the
paste on the affected area and rinse it off with water, when it
- Yet another effective home remedy would be to make a paste of 5
gm red sandalwood and 5 gm turmeric, along with some milk. Apply
this paste on the affected area and rinse off, after it dries.
- Mix almond powder with some rose water, to form a paste. Apply
this paste on the affected area and keep it on till it dries.
Thereafter, wash it off with warm water.
- Mix salt, lemon and honey, in equal quantities, and make a scrub.
Yogurt can also be added to the mixture. Massage the affected area
with this scrub for about 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse off and pat dry.
- Application of warm honey on the affected area, as a pack, would
be beneficial. After the honey dries, wash the face with water.
- Combine equal amounts of groundnut oil and fresh lime juice.
Apply this on the affected area and keep on for about 10 to 15
minutes. Wash off with warm water.
- Egg white can also be used as a home remedy for blackheads. Beat
the white portion of the egg and apply on the affected area. Wash
off with water. While wiping the area, scrub it lightly with the
- Mix 3 tablespoons of honey and 1 tsp of cinnamon powder in a
bowl. Apply this on the affected area and leave overnight. Wash off
the next morning, with lukewarm water.