Here are presented a few asthma cure home
remedies. Read about arthritis home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Arthritis
Arthritis literally means 'inflammation of the
joints'. The term has been derived from two Greek words, 'athron' (which
means joints) and 'itis' (which means inflammation). A chronic disease,
arthritis can be classified into various types, two being the most
commonly found - osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. The former
usually occurs in the older people, when their joints become week. The
latter is a serious disease, which affects not only the joints of the
fingers, wrists, hips, knees, and feet, but also the muscles, tendons
and other tissues of the body. A few home remedies have been found to be
helpful in curing arthritis. Read on to find how to treat arthritis
Home Remedy For Arthritis
- An effective way to get relief from the pain of arthritis is to
massage the affected area with warm olive oil.
- Mix olive oil with diluted garlic, juniper, lavender, sage,
rosemary, thyme, or sassafras oil. The mix should be in the ratio of
1:10, where 10 represent the parts of olive oil. Massage this
mixture over the affected area.
- Steam baths and body massage have also proved worthwhile for
people suffering from arthritis.
- The person suffering from arthritis should consume food items
rich in calcium, zinc and vitamin C.
- An efficient home remedy for arthritis would be to have fresh
potato juice in the morning. The juice should comprise of 50 percent
potato juice and 50 percent water.
- The simplest home remedy for arthritis would be to rub the
affected area with warm vinegar, just before sleeping.
- Mix 10 grams of camphor with 200 grams of mustard oil. Keep this
mixture in a tightly corked bottle and expose it to sunlight, daily,
until the camphor melts. Regularly massage the affected area with
- Grind four peeled pieces of garlic, along with two grams of
Sprague. Dip this mixture in 30 grams mustard oil and heat, on low
flame, for 1-2 minutes. Massage the aching joints with this oil,
after cooling it down, to get relief from pain and swelling.
- Rheumatoid arthritis can be cured by consuming a few grams of
fresh or powdered ginger per day, along with water.
- Add 4 tbsp of Epsom salt to your bath, filled with warm water.
Bathing with this water will help reduce inflammation and stiffness
- Massaging with castor oil also reduces the pains, thereby
providing relief from arthritis.
- People facing arthritis problem should relax in a tub of warm
water, to which a cupful of sea salt has been added.
- Eggplant is also helpful in curing arthritis. Bake one or two
eggplant, mash them and fry the resultant pulp in castor oil. Add
spices, such as cumin, coriander, turmeric, garlic and salt and cook
for a few seconds. Have this, once a day, for about two to three