Here are presented a few Alzheimer cure home
remedies. Read about Alzheimer home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Alzheimer
Alzheimer's is the term used to describe a gradual
mental decline in individuals. Bit by bit, it destroys the cognitive
process, logical thought, and verbal communication of the affected
person. In the mild phase of Alzheimer's, a patient forgets his daily
routine. Things, places or people that were familiar earlier, seem new
and unrecognizable. In the moderate phase, behavioral problems start
occurring, while in the last stage, they forget everything and everyone
completely. They forget even simple activities like eating food or
drinking water. The reason why this disease occurs in humans is not
definitely known till date. Though Alzheimer's is an irreversible
disease, certain home remedies can prove to be beneficial in curbing it.
Read on to explore some natural remedies for Alzheimer's.
Home Remedies For Alzheimer's
- The best and easiest way to cure Alzheimer's disease is to have
lots of raw carrots. Consumption of carrots, as salad or in the form
of juice, helps improve memory.
- Eating fish has been found to be beneficial for people suffering
from Alzheimer's. It aids normal functioning of the brain.
- Patients with Alzheimer's should make it a habit to write down
their regular routine. They must try to memorize it and thereafter,
recall it after some time.
- Biofeedback is also a good way to cure Alzheimer's. In this
process, the patient is made aware of his quantifiable bodily
functions such as blood pressure, heart rate, blood sugar and skin
temperature. This raises the patient's awareness as well as his
conscious control of the involuntary physiological activities.
- A study claims that proper intake of Vitamin E slows the
progression of Alzheimer's disease by as much as 25%. Almonds,
avocado, hazelnuts, vegetable oils, whole grain products and egg
yolk are some of the food srich in Vitamin E. Try to consume these
food items as much as possible.
- It is said that the extract of ginkgo biloba, an herb, can
improve the brain functioning. 100 to 200 mg of ginkgo biloba
extract, 3 times a day, would aid the mental functioning of people
- Some herbs increase the production of Acetylcholine in the brain
and in turn, help in treating or curing Alzheimer's. Such herbs
include horse balm, rosemary, dandelion, fava beans, fenugreek,
sage, ginkgo, Brazil nut, stinging nettle, willow and gotu kola.
- Plants foods, such as dandelion greens, poppy seeds, soybeans and
even commonly used mung beans, should be added to a person's diet.
They can help cure Alzheimer's.
- Eating pumpkin, sesame, and sunflower seeds improves brain
functioning and helps in treating Alzheimer's.
Comment On This Article