Here are presented a few acne cure home
remedies. Read about acne pimples home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Acne
A skin disorder, acne is caused by the action of
hormones on oil glands and hair follicles. It is not a disease or an
ailment, rather a skin condition in which red pimples are seen on the
affected areas. Most commonly found on the face, acne may also occur in
the other regions of the body, such as neck, chest, back, shoulders and
even the upper arms. It is the most common and chronic skin disease,
usually seen in teenagers. However, adults are not totally spared from
the disorder. Acne may be hereditary or can result from high stress
levels, hormonal changes, menstrual periods or secretion of excessive
oil in the skin. However, it can be prevented by resorting to certain
home remedies. Know more about the natural ways to cure acne problem.
Home Remedies For Acne
- Mix equal amounts of lemon juice and rose water. Apply this
mixture on the affected areas with cotton and leave it for an hour.
Continue doing this for about 15 to 20 days to have the desired
- Avocado paste, made with the help of water, consists of a natural
remedy for getting rid of acne. Use it like a face wash, making sure
to gently rub it on your face for 5 minutes. Then, wash it off with
- Another option you can go for is a bath with blanch of nettle and
rosemary. This will help reduce your acne.
- Mix 1 tsp of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and squeeze 1/2
lemon into it. Drink this every morning, on an empty stomach.
- Combine a tablespoon of dried or fresh yeast with 2 tablespoons
of lemon juice. Apply this combination on your face and keep it on
till it dries off. Now, wash it with warm water.
- For getting rid of acne, mix 2-3 tsp tea with some basil. Cook
this mixture in boiling water for about 10 to 20 minutes. Then, cool
it down and apply on the affected areas with a cotton ball.
- Honey and cinnamon powder are also beneficial for treating acne.
Make a paste of the two and apply on the infected area before going
to sleep. Wash your face next morning.
- Another option is to blend one tablespoon of groundnut oil with
one tablespoon of lime juice. Apply on the affected areas for 15
minutes ans wash off.
- For removing acne, scrub your face with a mixture containing 2
tablespoon white sugar and 1 tablespoon brown sugar. Make sure to
wet them before rubbing.
- Apply a paste of ripe tomatoes on pimples. Keep it for an hour
before you wash. It will prove beneficial in getting rid of acne.
- Mix turmeric powder with mint juice and form a paste. Apply this
on the acne-infected area and keep on for 30 minutes. After that,
wash it with lukewarm water.
- Make a paste of roasted & powdered pomegranate skin, with
fresh lime juice. Apply this mixture on the affected area.
- Application of a paste of fresh fenugreek leaves in water would
prove effective in getting rid of acne. Sleep with the mixture on
your face and wash it next morning with warm water.