Here are presented a few Skin Abrasion cure home
remedies. Read about Abrasion home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Skin Abrasion
A damage in the upper layer of the skin is called
skin abrasion. In this case, the epidermis or the upper dermal layer of
the skin gets injured, resulting in slight bleeding. Though abrasion
does not leave a scar on the skin, it leads to a lot of pain. Generally,
skin abrasion results when the skin gets in contact with or scrapes
against a rough surface. Some of the other causes of skin abrasion are
sports injury, falling from a height, accident, trauma and bed sore.
However, the condition is not serious and can be treated with natural
remedies only. In the following lines, we have provided home remedies
for curing skin abrasion.
Home Remedy For Skin Abrasion
- The best way to cure skin abrasion is to apply a few drops of
lavender oil on the affected area.
- Another remedy would be to dab the infected area with thyme tea.
- A cup of water, infused with 3 to 5 drops of essential oil, is
also beneficial in treating skin abrasion. Use it to wash the
- Crush marigold flowers and apply them over the affected area.
This will prove to be an effective way to cure skin abrasion.
- Another effective remedy would be to apply crushed Parsley
leaves, crushed fresh plantain leaves or onion juice over the
- Witch hazel and lavender compresses (or poultice), used while
bathing, prove beneficial in treating skin abrasion.
- Proper diet is important in treating abrasions. Nutrient rich
food is a must. One should also avoid alcohol, drugs and smoking.
- Skin abrasions can be treated using dock leaves as a lotion.
Apply tea made from sage or bruised geranium leaves on the affected
area. It will prove effective in curing skin abrasion.
Comment On This Article