Travel insurance policy takes care of all your
travel worries. Read about Travel insurance in India
Travel Insurance, India
Travel and tourism is one of the most fast growing sectors around the world. With rise in standards of living, more and more people are embarking on journeys and exploring new places. Before going on a trip you need to address all your travel worries. Travel insurance policy takes care of all your travel worries. It secures you and your loved ones in their sojourn abroad.
vel insurance policy covers financial risks that may occur due to:
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption
- Medical emergency
- Personal accident
- Events like delay or missed departure
- Delayed arrival or Loss of baggage
- Passport loss and legal expenses
- Loss of cash, or valuables
Main Features of Travel Insurance Policies Available in India
- Policy is available for all ages between 1 – 70 years and senior citizens between 71 and 85 years.
- They cover trips from as short as 7 days to 180 days.
- Offer various coverage options ranging from US $ 50,000 to US $ 500,000.
- Premium is generally payable on a pay per day basis and not on slab rates.
- Pre-existing ailments and maternity usually are excluded
- Generally, no health-check up is required up to 70 years of age.
- Additional coverages that can be included in the basic travel policy are: dental treatment, medical evacuation, repatriation, baggage loss/delay, trip cancellation and interruption, etc
For frequent international travellers, Multi-Trip Plan is available. The policy is valid for 1 year and one can choose between 2 options of 30 or 45 days as the maximum duration per trip.
Comment On This Article