Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd. is a joint venture between Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.(KMBL), and Old Mutual plc
Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance
Founded in 2001, Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd. is a joint venture between Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. (and its affiliates) and Old Mutual plc, South Africa - while Kotak Mahindra holds 74%, Old Mutual Life holds the remaining 26% stake in this establishment. Kotak Mahindra is India's leading financial institution which offers a range of financial services ranging from commercial banking, stock broking to mutual funds, life insurance and investment banking. On the other hand, Old Mutual is an international insurance and investment management company which has its roots in South Africa. It services close to 8 million customer accounts and offers a diverse range of financial services in Dubai, Mauritius, Singapore, United States and United Kingdom servicing. Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd. offers various insurance products in India and is considered one of the most rapidly growing insurance companies in the country.
Insurance Protection plans help you secure your loved ones' future against life's uncertainties. A term life insurance policy is one where the person insured paid a certain premium periodically and either receives the benefits at the term or, in the event of the assured person's death, the family gets the benefit. These plans are quite cost-effective as they focus on providing only life cover and no other returns.
- Kotak Saral Suraksha
- Kotak e-Term/ e-Preferred Term
- Kotak Loan Protection Plan
- Kotak Term Plan/ Preferred Term Plan
- Kotak Eternal Life Plans
Retirement Planning ensures that you enjoy the same lifestyle which you are used to and following the same hobbies and pleasurable activities, even years after your retirement and do not depend upon your kin for support. A sound pension plan also guarantees the financial independence of the family in the unfortunate event of the insured's demise.
- Kotak Capital Multiplier Plan
- Kotak Retirement Income Plan
Savings & Investment Plans
The Savings and Investment Plans work as growth plans that help you maximize wealth creation. In the recent times, life insurance products have evolved beyond providing just 'risk protection'. Today, life insurance plans are attractive options for creating wealth - an investment vehicle that can maximize returns. Such investment plans give you competitive returns apart from added incentives like bonuses. These growth plans provide the dual benefits of financial protection as a risk cover and attractive returns over a long term.
- Kotak Assured Income Plan
- Kotak Platinum
- Kotak Single Invest Advantage
- Kotak Ace Investment Plan
- Kotak Wealth Insurance
- Kotak Secure Invest Insurance
- Kotak Endowment Plan
- Kotak Money Back Plan
- Kotak Premium Return Plan
- Kotak Surakshit Jeevan
Whether it is to fund an education or a new age career choice or a fairytale wedding or any other purpose for the well being of your kid through his/her childhood and teenage years, a child plan policy provides for all the benefits and helps you plan a financially secure future for your child.
- Kotak Headstart Child Assure
- Kotak Child Advantage Plan
Providing your employees with various group life insurance policies is one way of showing them that you truly care about them. When your employees are happy and satisfied, they automatically take pride in working for your organization which, in turn, increases your organisation's productivity and output. Thus, group life insurance policies not only help you retain employee but also improve their efficiency and in the long term, boost profits.
- Kotak Group Shield
- Kotak Group Assure
- Kotak Term Grouplan
- Kotak Gratuity Group Plan
- Kotak Credit-Term Grouplan
- Kotak Complete Cover Grouplan
Kotak Gramin Bima Yojana protects your loved ones against uncertainties and provides you with guaranteed returns, just like your fixed deposit. The plan allows you to pay a one-time premium thus saving you the hassle of annual payments and also ensures that you get 1.5 times the actual principle on maturity.
These help you customise your policies and enhance your cover, Kotak Life Insurance offers a set of riders which you may opt for along with your basic policy and shape your policy to suit your individual needs.
- Kotak Term Benefit (KTB)/ Kotak Preferred Term Benefit (KPTB)
- Kotak Accidental Death Benefit (ADB)
- Kotak Permanent Disability Benefit (PDB)
- Kotak Critical Illness Benefit (CIB)
Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd.
Unit nos. 901 & 902, 9th Floor,
Wing A & B, Godrej Coliseum,
Lokmanya Pan Bazar,
Behind Evrard Nagar,
Sion (E), Mumbai-400 022
Comment On This Article