Bharti AXA Life Insurance Co. Ltd. is a joint venture between Bharti Enterprises and AXA Group.
Bharti AXA Life Insurance
Bharti AXA Life Insurance Co. Ltd. is a joint venture between Bharti, one of India's leading business groups in telecom, agricultural business and retail, and AXA, which is a global leader in financial protection and wealth management. Bharti Enterprises has been a pioneering force in the telecom sector with over 110 million customers while AXA major operations are based out of Western Europe, North America and the Asia/Pacific region. It also has operations in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, China, India and Malaysia. Bharti AXA Life Insurance is an entity jointly controlled by these two giants with Bharti holding 74% stake and AXA, the rest 26%. The company launched its operations in India In December 2006 and has be continuously expanding since then. Today, Bharti AXA Life Insurance is making its presence felt across the country and is catering to the insurance and wealth management needs of the people. Given below is a list of plans and financial solutions provided by Bharti AXA Life Insurance.
This plan takes care of all individual needs. The minimum sum assured is Rs. 2500000 with no limit on the maximum insurance cover. The Protection Plan covers people up to the age of 75 and provides several tax benefits complementary with this scheme. Further added protections of critical illness benefit, accidental death and disability benefit are also given. The plans and policies under this genre are:
- Bharti AXA Life Elite Secure
- Bharti AXA Life Secure Confident
- Bharti AXA Life Family Income Secure
- Bharti AXA Life Protect Plus
- Bharti AXA Life Premium Waiver Rider
Wealth Creation (With Protection)
This genre of policies comes with a double advantage of financial protection for your family and a good investment option that ensures long term benefits. The Child Plans help you cover for the education and marriage of your children with a guaranteed money payback offer. There are also other options which are innovative and provide for market ups, but do not account for the market lows!
- Child Plans –
- Bharti AXA Life Future Champs
- Bharti AXA Life Bright Stars EDGE.
- Guaranteed Plans –
- Bharti AXA Life Save Confident
- Bharti AXA Life True Wealth
- Bharti AXA Life Aajeevan Anand.
- Other Market Link Plans – Bharti AXA Life WealthOne
Health Plans for individuals offer an extremely low premium of Rs. 3 per day and comprise of providing protective cover for accidental hospitalization and ICU treatments. Incidental hospital expenses like medical consultations or daily hospital cash are given by these policies offered by Bharti AXA. There is also a discount of 10% for each family member that you enroll.
- Bharti AXA Life EasyHealth
This plan helps in accumulating wealth for the retirement years with a guaranteed retirement amount and a vested retirement bonus too. At the time of vesting, there is an option of commuting 1/3rd of the amount received and 2/3rd can be used in purchasing an annuity. If there is a death during the policy term, 108% of the total premiums are payable to the immediate family. Individuals can choose from - an age '60 term or a 10 year term.
- Bharti AXA Life Wonder Years Retirement Plan
Safeguarding your family against uncertainties is not a hard task with the Group Life Insurance plan offered by Bharti AXA. The Life Shield Policy secures every individual of the group by providing a low premium life insurance. The Life Sanjeevani is a single premium group term life insurance product that deems financial security and protection to your loved ones.
- Bharti AXA Life Shield
- Bharti AXA Life Sanjeevani
This set of schemes covers for your absence in such a way that your family is not burdened with the repayment of loans. Bharti AXA Life pays the amount to settle this outstanding amount. There is another group product designed for customers of institutions and banks that protects the family in case of the loan borrower's death.
- Bharti AXA Life CreditSecure
- Bharti AXA Life Mortgage Credit Secure
- Bharti AXA Life Credit Shield
- Bharti AXA Life Premier Protect Home Shield
This typically protects the group insured against 6 critical illnesses namely cancer, heart attack, by-pass surgery, loss of limbs, stroke and kidney failure. It is a single premium plan and can be useful for an individual or for the family. The Bharti AXA Life Swasthya Sanjeevani is one of the best policies offered by the Bharti AXA Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Bharti AXA Life Swasthya Sanjeevani
Bharti AXA Life Insurance Company Limited,
Unit 601 & 602, 6th Floor,
Raheja Titanium, Off Western Express Highway,
Mumbai - 400 063
Toll Free: 1800 102 4444
Comment On This Article