Bajaj Allianz is not only a market leader in life insurance but has also spread its wings in the general insurance sector. Read on for more about Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co Ltd.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance India
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited is a combined business enterprise of Bajaj Finserv Limited and Allianz SE. Both companies are globally known for their expertise, stability and strength. Bajaj Allianz General Insurance was given the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) certificate of Registration on 2nd May, 2001 to carry out General Insurance business (which also includes Health Insurance business) in India. The Company has a sanctioned and paid up capital of a whopping Rs. 110 crores! Bajaj Finserv Limited has a 74% share in this company and the remaining 26% is held by Allianz SE. At present, Bajaj Allianz is one of India's foremost and rapidly growing insurance companies. As on 31st March 2010, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance held on to its premier position in the insurance industry by achieving growth and development as well as profitability. This company is the only private insurer to have crossed the Rs.100 crore mark in profit-before-tax in the span of last four years. A comprehensive list of policies and products offered by Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd. is as follows:
Car And Two Wheeler Insurance
Car insurance or two wheeler insurance by Bajaj Allianz provides unparalleled concern and fortification for your motoring experience. Whether it is the cashless settlement in over 1500 preferred workshops or the round-the-clock claims support, this insurance plan for your car and two-wheeler has been designed with stress-free claim payment experience in mind.
- Car Insurance
- Two Wheeler Insurance
The Travel Companion Policy is an all-inclusive package which supplies complete medical and health cover to the international traveller. The Travel Elite plan is for the tourists who prefer to travel a class apart whereas, the Student Travel plan safeguards your travel and takes care of other essential needs such as medical and hospitalization help. For your business trips abroad, the Corporate Travel plan provides complete medical and health cover for the international business traveller.
- Travel Companion
- Travel Elite
- Student Travel
- Corporate Travel
Bajaj Allianz pledges to stand by its customers when they encounter rough waters. It is the first insurance company to offer a sum insured of Rs.10 lakhs for health insurance. Bajaj Allianz's Family Floater Health Guard Policy covers pre and post hospitalization expenses and also the ambulance charges in case of an emergency (subject to a limit of Rs. 1000/-). If the sum assured of your existing health insurance plan is not adequate for expenses due to illness or accidents, don't worry! The Extra Care health insurance policy takes care of the additional hospitalization expenses. They have also come up with a Tax Gain plan which covers outpatient (OPD) expenses & hospitalization expenses under a single policy and helps you in your tax management as well.
- Individual Health Guard
- Family Floater Health Guard
- Extra Care
- Tax Gain
- Health Ensure
- All Health Products
Home And Business Insurance
Your dream home can now be protected with Bajaj Allianz Easy Householders Package Policy. This comprehensive package policy is designed to cover various risks and contingencies faced by home owners.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd.
GE Plaza, Airport Road, Yerawada,
Pune 411 006.
Phone - 020 - 66026777
Comment On This Article